The Pink Purple Girl Returns

I am the Pink Purple Girl. I was warned over and over again by Comrade Net not to show my face. Even if showing my face would help our situation, the risk is considered too great. I have decided to take a middle ground approach. I am going to show my face through pink and purple filters. With as much respect to Comrade Net as I have, I do not answer to him. Those who work through social media are to serve people like me. Especially if they claim to be Left Wing News. I have extreme respect for Jason Unruhe. I love Jason Unruhe. Jason Unruhe attempted to make Maoist Rebel News into an Antifa Resistance Journalist Network. This seems to have fallen apart. People have no pluralism anymore. 

Most likely because they can not keep their word on certain things. The falling of Maoist Rebel News as a Network is the fault of Comrade Net.

I denounce the Obnoxious Anarchist. He turned against his audience by changing his name to Optimistic Communist. Street Anarchists still have no representation. The issue we have on our hands is that Jason Unruhe should stick up for Luke Dublin and make it clear that he was in charge of the new MRN. Comrade Net needs to own up to the fact that he fucked up by placing narrative control to DaStoned Soviet. No one person can hold the line of democratic centralism. Comrade Net has been asked again if he was willing to make sure that certain representation was provided for Anarchist Lumpen Squatters like myself. Comrade Net has not delivered at all. Comrade Net left the MRN network so that he could shrug off responsibilities he has. I make a plea to Luke Dublin. 

Maoist Rebel News was suppose to be a safe place for Anarchists. Why has Corporal Kat not rescued MRN Youth? There is no representation for us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Police and Human Trafficking

Updates and Responses

Revolutionary Intercommunalism in Arizona